Thursday 23 September 2010

Floaty Delicates

I know it's raining cats and dogs here in the England and the sensible option would be to stock up on winter attire but I have personally never bought on season and I have an almost magnetic force propelling me towards anything delicate and floaty. So here are two of my favourite delicate dresses new in stock. I believe one would look rather fabulous flouncing around on a beach during your winter holidays in one of these!

My best friend actually has first dibs on this gorgeous slip.

The transparent lace panels would need to be layered with a nude coloured bandeau slip or just slip it on top of a bikini. Would fit between a UK size 6-12.

I just think this rare 1930's crochet and silk georgette slip is simply divine, it's so feminine and delicate. It would fit a range of sizes from a UK size 6 for a loose look to a size 14 for a more fitted look.

The waist can be cinched in with a changeable ribbon or belt



4 comments:

  1. I want both aargh, hope the first dress doesn't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know, how gorgeous are they!?
    The crochet one sold today on its first outing on the market, but if you're still hankering after the other one in a weeks time after my friend has tried it on then let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such divine pieces. Beautiful images, love your blog :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete