Tuesday 5 October 2010

Pick of the Week

This incredible 1960's Duster Style coat is one of my recent New York finds. I was so excited when I found it as I have never seen a vintage coat as beautiful as this before. It is encrusted with sequins throughout which sparkle as you move  and finished with silver beading to the collar and edges. It is in pristine condition and looks like it has never been worn.

This coat would look great teamed with jeans, a simple t-shit, flats and a slick of red lippy or would make a perfect finish to a wedding guest outfit. It fits a range of shapes and sizes due to the Duster style as there are no seams on the shoulders it hangs nicely irrelevant of your shoulder size. But I would say it would best flatter women who are around sizes UK 12-16. I wish it fitted me otherwise there's no way I would be selling it, it's a real show stopper and would effortlessly glam up any outfit.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Mia, I only just spotted your message! It's £220. If you want me to email more pictures of it to you then let me know. x

    ReplyDelete