Thursday 14 October 2010

The Super Talented Tomihiro

I recently worked with a hairstylist called Tomihiro Kono on a recent shoot. As he was making my hair look half decent we got talking about our mutual love for anything vintage and he told me of his hand made, one-of-a-kind head pieces he makes using all kinds of weird and wonderful vintage items he finds. It sounded lovely but I didn't realise just how unbelievably incredible his head pieces were until I checked out his blog. They are simply stunning works of art.

The headpiece pictured is one of my favorites, I can imagine seeing this on the models in a Galliano show. But this is one of Tomi's more tame creations, you really must see his blog to see the full extent of his creativity. http://tomihirokono.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment